Our expertise in many therapeutic areas of clinical research ensures that we move with a collaborative, consultative approach and focus on a core set of therapeutic areas. Finitas Pharma has a wealth of experience and is specializing in all major therapeutic areas.
Our team of therapeutic and medical experts has extensive experience with global, pivotal Phase I-IV studies across multiple indications and helping you conduct timely, cost-efficient research projects.
- Cardiovascular – Finitas Pharma has worked on the cardiovascular arena, including disseminated intravascular coagulation (DIC), stroke, coronary heart disease, acute coronary syndromes, and heart failure. Preclinical programs can be conducted across different species with robust safety pharmacology cardiovascular studies.
- Dermatology – Worked in a number of studies in the indications of Acne, Dermatitis, Atopic Eczema, Acne Vulgaris, Psoriasis Lesions, and Lipodystrophy. Endpoints include numbers of different types of lesions/pustules.
- Gastroenterology – Gastroenterology is the study of the gastrointestinal (GI) or digestive system, including its problems and diseases. The gastrointestinal tract is the main component of the digestive system and consists of an irregular ‘tube’ eight to nine meters long incorporating the mouth, esophagus, stomach, duodenum, small bowel, large bowel, rectum, and ending with the anus. Our gastroenterology clinical trials are executed successfully and innovatively with each customer’s goal in mind with a dedicated staff of experts with broad experience.
- Hematology – Hematology is the science of blood. Medical conditions affect the blood, blood-forming tissues, and diseases associated with anemia, leukemia, and blood clots.
- Immunology – Immunology is the treatment of disease by activating or suppressing the immune system. The central science of immunology is the study of the molecular and cellular components that comprise the immune system, including their function and interaction. We understand the challenges associated with drug development in these complex and critically ill patient populations. Our approach has stayed true to our therapeutic focus and clinical trial expertise. We focus on complex and critically ill patient populations, bringing a huge reservoir of immunology and cellular therapy expertise to these programs.
- Neurology – Finitas Pharma has a team of neurologists and other medical professionals who specialize in central nervous system diseases and adding support and value to your project with their expertise and leadership. We have executed a broad range of neurology trials, many of which contained challenging study designs combined with complex disease states. We are committed to helping those living with and affected by neurological diseases, including Alzheimer’s disease, bipolar disorder and depression, migraine, multiple sclerosis, Parkinson’s disease, post-stroke spasticity, and schizophrenia.
- Ophthalmology – Finitas Pharma involved in ophthalmology clinical trials and performed studies in all ophthalmological indications. We worked on different indications in the Ophthalmology area, including age-related macular degeneration (AMD), diabetic macular edema, Occluder, and Optical Coherence Tomography.
- Respiratory – Respiratory diseases are some of the most common medical conditions we see in today’s world. The number of different indications in the respiratory and immuno-inflammatory diseases includes allergic rhinitis, asthma, COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease), rheumatoid arthritis, psoriasis, ankylosing spondylitis, and transplantation (renal and liver). Our team has extensive experience in designing and conducting clinical trials in these areas.
- Urology – Urology is the study of the urinary and reproductive organs and the treatment of associated problems and diseases. Finitas Pharma has supported a number of studies with regards to Nephrology, Renal, & Urology, and our team has extensive experience in designing and conducting clinical trials in these areas.
- Infectious Diseases – We have vast expertise along with experience in infectious disease studies. Clinically, our experts in infectious disease have conducted studies for acute or chronic infections, performed in healthy participants and patient populations.
- Rare Diseases – Finitas Pharma is committed to advance rare diseases research and to conduct studies. We understand the specific needs of the patients, their caretakers, and their medical providers in mind. Our team helps clients in addressing all the aspects of rare diseases.